Ten Yr-Old Boy Dies After Allergic Reaction To McDonald’s Peri Peri Chicken Wrap Treat

A 10-year-old boy died from an allergic reaction to a McDonald’s meal he was given as a treat, an inquest heard.
Maleek Lawal fell ill after eating a Peri Peri chicken wrap from a restaurant in Dublin.
As a result of the tragedy, a coroner has urged parents to check what was in food they hadn’t prepared themselves.
The warning came from Dublin Coroner Dr Myra Cullinane, Dublin Live reports.
Maleek’s mum told Dublin Coroner’s Court that he loved McDonald’s food and always asked for it as a treat.
The schoolboy had eaten a McDonald’s meal at a restaurant in Dublin 

READ:  (Photos)Paul Pogba Buys World Cup Championship Rings For The Entire France Team
About author

Funke April

Funke April is a seasoned writer and a Model who is very passionate about creating contents to Inform, Enlighten, Educate and Entertain. She studied Mass Communication and graduated with Upper Credit. Funke hopes to build a reliable source of information for people of various ages, education and social status.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *